Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 7xx series cheaper than 6xx series??

Options
  • 06-05-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,

There may be an obvious answer to this, but can someone tell me why the 7xx series seems to be cheaper to buy than the 6xx series? Considering getting the 770 but really wondering if something is inherently wrong with these?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,382 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You need to go to the Garmin website and compare the two models to see if the one that is cheaper is lacking some feature you may or may not require.

Doing a head to head with the 660 and 760 for example, the 660 has 7 hours battery capacity vs. 5 for the 760 but the 760 can store 10 routes vs. zero for the 660 and there are a few more differences.

Go here and tick up to 5 models to do a comparison..

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/category/automotive?locale=en_US

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

I assumed some educated sales people were chancing their arm into flogging off the last of the 600 series as a premium now old contender.

I would go for the 700 series range or Tomtom go 720.

Advertisement