Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go for Stag & Paintballing??

Options
  • 06-05-2008 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to organise a stag weekend that involves paintballing. Anyone here have any experience (good or bad) with this? Basically, I'm looking for recommendations for sites near towns that allow stags (which seem to be few and far between these days:eek:). We're planning for the end of August/early september. If anybody here has been on such a weekend I'd appreciate any info you may have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

For a list of all the paintball sites, check out www.paintballer.ie/map

When you decide on where you want to go, then give us the name and we will tell you whats it like or you can see your self on or check out www.paintballer.ie/reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

we are hoping to head somewhere down south.. maybe Tralee or Cork. I'll take a look at the reviews site (cheers for that). The info I'm mostly looking for is other peoples experiences going on Stags/paintballing. I'm tryin to get some ideas.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ion c

Barrage Paintball mate ;) Trust me, paintball, followed by go karting followed by a steak dinner for i think 50squids :D not sure if they are still running that promo but sure here is some info on barrage anyway. they are really good with stags and they'll make sure you have a great day ;)
    i know its near dub but sure here's the link anyway
    http://www.paintballer.ie/portal.php?page=20
    have a great day anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Cheers Ion..that sounds like it could be a runner..I'm kinda partial to an oul' steak:D. I'll have a look at the website and discuss it with d'lads!

Anybody else got any good recommedations??

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

If you want to head down south ish area, I would say combat zone is the best in the kerry/limerick area. I was down there last weekend my self. very enjoyable. Its about 30 mins from limerick city its self where you can go out on the teat then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ion c

good stuff enda, if you talk to the lads tell em chris sent ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭userfriendly

I've been to Action Pak in Cork on a weekend away before, not a stag but close enough. Great weekend had by all. Good paintball venue too, they will even arrange a mini bus for you if ya want.

Plus Cork has some great pubs ;)

Advertisement