Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampers jumbo pack, 1/2 price in Dunnes

Options
  • 06-05-2008 11:03am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, I picked up a couple of boxes at the weekend and saw they had 4, 4+ and 5's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Is that the box with 2 or 3 bags inside? How much is half price?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Can't be 100% at the moment, but i think it has 2 bags inside and was around the €11/€12 mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭deco28

I think its the box with 88 nappies in it and at half price its €10.49.

Nice one. I think thats the one with 2 bags in it. The usual "special" price is €16, so time to fill the boot :)

Cheers for the post delly/deco28

Tried de Northside SC after work. Nothing there :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

They never do the size 6 in the multipacks :( Not that I care, my little man is now officially toilet trained. Almost ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Thanks Delly, but looks like I'm a day late for this one, tried my local branch, Mullingar, about an hour ago but they were sold out.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Quackles wrote: »
    They never do the size 6 in the multipacks :( Not that I care, my little man is now officially toilet trained. Almost ;)

They never f*ckin do the 5+ either:mad: tried on sat with "pants" and the little person peed all over the kitchen suede chair:eek: :D

Advertisement