Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickpark at Dublin airport, quick question

Options
  • 06-05-2008 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Apologies if this is more suited to the Travel and Holidays forum...wasn't sure which I should put it in.

Flying out from Dublin airport tomorrow midday and my parents are flying in later in the evening. So I'm leaving the car for them in Quickpark (hopefully) for the 7ish hours in between.

I've been looking at their website (http://www.quickpark.ie/) and it seems to suggest that you book a parking place online...which is annoying as I dont have a credit card.

Just wondering if it's likely that it will be full and I wont be able to get a spot if I just turn up?

Or do they only let people who have booked prior to turning up in?

I've tried ringing them but no one seems to man the phones...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

They may be full as the schools are closed this week(?).

If it is full just go back up to the DAA Red Car Park. The difference in rates for "one day" won't be much - about €2.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

After a gazillion time trying to get through to them on the phone they finally pick up just after I've posted this...:rolleyes: Typical!

Anyway apparently theres loads of space so it shouldnt be a problem...suppose it is midweek in May it shouldn't be too crazy anyway. I probably should have thought of that :o

Anyway, sorry for being a nuisance!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

If it is full just go back up to the DAA Red Car Park. The difference in rates for "one day" won't be much - about €2.

Thanks for the advice...its good to have a backup.
    I'm not too sure if the schools are off or not....

Advertisement