Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone commute to Dublin????

Options
  • 05-05-2008 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi does anyone commute to Dublin every day??? possibly looking for a lift would share expenses! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

Hi does anyone commute to Dublin every day??? possibly looking for a lift would share expenses! :o

I commute most days, theres a thread here on this, not the sharing expenses bit, maybe you could get a few names off it and suss it out from there?

i do shifts in Dublin, so possibly wouldnt work, pm me if you want details

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

where are you going and at what times?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭haveabadday

ShayK1 wrote: »
    where are you going and at what times?

Hi Shayk, My daughter, might be looking for lifts up during week,,, from Tullow,, to city Centre... but I am not sure yet!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭haveabadday

patrickc wrote: »
    I commute most days, theres a thread here on this, not the sharing expenses bit, maybe you could get a few names off it and suss it out from there?

i do shifts in Dublin, so possibly wouldnt work, pm me if you want details

Patrick where is the thread????:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Hi Shayk, My daughter, might be looking for lifts up during week,,, from Tullow,, to city Centre... but I am not sure yet!!! :p

There's a bus that goes from Tullow, what times are we talking about here?

Advertisement