Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[May 3/4] NRAI National full bore Championships

Options
  • 28-04-2008 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

The NRAI are holding the National Championships in the Mid - Lands Rifle Club Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th. It's been shot over 300 - 500 - 600 yds.

I have been told that it's an open shoot, open to all contenders.

If any body is interested in competing they should contact:

Midland Rifle Club

Leabeg,

Blueball,

Co. Offaly,

Ireland.

(0506).55979

Anyone with an interest in full bore shooting should try and compete in this competition and support the sport.

Michael O'Connor
    Secretary to Dublin Target Sports.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 F-ClassWillie

NRAI National full bore Championships
    The NRAI are holding the National Championships in the Mid - Lands Rifle Club Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th. It's been shot over 300 - 500 - 600 yds.

It's an open shoot, open to all contenders. Spotted this in This weeks Events. Full details with posting.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Spotted in This Weekends Events because all competition threads start off in Upcoming Competitions and then get moved to This Weekends Events and then into their own threads after the match. No point in starting multiple threads for one match, you'll just make work for anyone looking to find out about competitions. Thread locked until after the match, and I'll merge this one with the NRAI championships thread on monday when it comes out of This Weekends Events.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

...and done. The link is here but I've seen no results yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bernard93

results are up now...

the target rifle results are not great! dont know if it was a 2+15 as stated on website or 2+10 instead...

also only 3 people entered the TR comp.

Bernard

Advertisement