Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat in Lucan

Options
  • 05-05-2008 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My 1 year old (birthday today) cat Roxy has been missing for the past day from the Haydens Park/Tully Hall area of Lucan. The last time I seen her was on Saturday night. She never wanders far from home. I've checked all the roads and there's no sign of her?

If anyone knows of any vet numbers in the lucan area that I could ring would you please post them here. Or if anyone knows anything else.

She's very much missed by me and her sister Izzy. :(

th_CIMG1349-1024.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Still not back,

I've put posters up with her picture around the place. I've left my details with a couple of vets here in Lucan and posted on a couple of other websites.

I drove around the area last night and this morning and there's no sign of her. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭sunshine rose

firstly i want to say that i am sorry but i have no news of your cat.:( i just wanted to tell you that our cat was missing for a week and just came back this evening. we have had her for 5 years and in all that time she has never stayed away for more than a night.(she's netured and all) we were certain that she had been killed but tonight she arrived at the door hungry for food! we think she may have gotten in to someone's car and has been making her way back since. i just wanted to tell you this to let you know not to give up hope yet that anything is possible. after even only 2 days we didn't think she'd be back but she thankfully proved us wrong. i really hope you get your own cat back -don;t give up on her yet. good luck.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Thanks for the reply,

I'm still hoping she'll turn up soon. My sister said she seen a cat the same size as Roxy in her estate (Moyglass) this morning walking with a limp. She wasn't able to stop but was going to have a look around soon. It's only about 1.5km away from me. I've put more posters up in the local shops.

Me and her sister Izzy haven't given up hope yet.

th_CIMG1305-1024.jpg

Advertisement