Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAC online

Options
  • 05-05-2008 4:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Question:
    I'm thinking of applying for two masters in maynooth. Dunno which one I want yet. I was wondering though when you log onto pac to fill in the form the boxes where you put your choices the first one has an asterix and ther others don't .

Does this work the same way as the CAO as in the one you put in the first box is your first choice and if you get that it cancels the others or does it matter?

Also what's the closing date for applying this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

AFAIK there is no preference system with PAC, so you could get offers from all your choices and it's up to you which one you take. The closing dates are set by the unis so check on their websites under the courses you're looking at for the final dates.

Advertisement