Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the rings on tin whistle

Options
  • 04-05-2008 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find any of the music for Lord of the Rings on the tin whistle?

I got the soundtrack the other day and am sure some of the songs like Concerning Hobbits are played on the tin whistle.

I've got some of the songs worked out but I'd love to be able to finish them.

I've googled this repeatedly but found nothing useful, best I found was piano scores involving chords etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I searched Sheet music lord of the rings and got a bunch of results.

But you need to be able to read sheet music.

Here is a guy doing it on a tin whistle on YouTube, might be able to learn it from there?

hope thats a lil' bit useful to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

I can read a fair bit of sheet music, but most of those sites are expensive enough.

Free music:(

Advertisement