Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TomTom One and pc issue

Options
  • 03-05-2008 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Just got one of these and updated the software. Now when i connect it to the pc(after i click connect to computer) nothing happens on the pc or the sat nav. Am i doing something wrong here?
    The TomTom home software on the pc just tells me will recognise the device and continue. As far as i can see it does recognise it because i can see the contents of the satnav memory card but nothing happens with the actual satnav except for a picture of itself on its screen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

what software are you talking about that you updated?

The Home software?

When I connect the TT to the PC and switch it on, it automatically starts the Home software and immediately starts looking for updates

what does yours do?

I just updated to Home 2.3 and its seems ok

Have you downloaded the free TYRE (Track Your Route Everywhere) program?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

The memory card in it was borked, cant say im overly worried as it wasnt mine so the cousin can bring it back:pac:

Advertisement