Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin lost number help

Options
  • 03-05-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Last year sometime I was raging at Garmin because they'd sent me two CDs of the updated software - version 9 - but no registration code to unlock the maps.

Luckily I was contacted by someone buying the unlock code, which came with the option to use it on two devices.

I gave him one of my CDs and he gave me one of his numbers, and basically we went halvers.

But somewhere between then and now I efficiently nuked all my early Boards.ie PMs - including the one in which I assume he sent me the code. Unless, of course, he just wrote it down for me.

I've emailed him, but am getting no answer; maybe he's changed his email. And I can't remember what his boards handle was.

If you're out there, Dave, and you recognise my name, could you please give me the code again?

Comments

Advertisement