Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening hours of ticketmasters?

Options
  • 03-05-2008 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Random, but does anybody know if ticketmaster is open on sundays? Like the Jervis and St. Stephens Green ones. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

Ttt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Remember Ticketmaster have outlets/machines in other locations:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/etc/leinster.html
    So they'll probably be open whenever the shops they are in are open.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

The outlets in Stephen's Green and Jervis are open 12-6 tomorrow and monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Related question: anybody ordered tickets online from ticketmaster? How long did they take to arrive? Ordered tickets bout 2 weeks ago and they haven't arrived yet. The gig aint for a month, but still... just wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Related question: anybody ordered tickets online from ticketmaster? How long did they take to arrive? Ordered tickets bout 2 weeks ago and they haven't arrived yet. The gig aint for a month, but still... just wondering
    I think the norm is 2/3 weeks before the event.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

DaveMcG wrote: »

Took me well over a month to get my last tickets, and I lost the confirmation email so I became convinced that I never actually ordered them. They came in the end though.

Advertisement