Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two questions?

Options
  • 03-05-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭

my company provides me with an annual ticket, usually bus and luas but weren't able to this year so gave me a short hop train and bus, coming from carlow to dublin can i purchase a ticket to hazelhatch and use my pass from there?

also i went to purchase a ticket online there and it came up at 0, whats the story says there some fares are not web fares but doesn't say anything about being charged 0, still asks for my CC though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,267 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The online system can be a bit odd, well completely odd to be honest.

Carlow-Hazelhatch may be more expensive than Carlow-Heuston as they presume you are doubling back.

You should be able to use the two tickets together as they are season tickets (you might not be allowed do it if they were single / return tickets).

Advertisement