Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittie Presents

Options
  • 02-05-2008 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've two cats who are indoors primarily, but they often go out into the garden and across the neighbouring rooves (we live in a close-built estate where lots of people have ground floor extensions that touch) while we're home.

I've had cats all my life, both at my parents house, and my own, and I've seen my fair share of "gifts" - the toads, frogs, mice, de-feathered birds and the (very expensive) contents of someone's Koi pond! But Kobi, one of our current two, loves to pick up and deliver chunks of moss from the rooves around us!

At the weekend, she also came in dragging a very wet and dirty sock with her. Looked like it had fallen off someone's washing line and got muddy in the rain! :p

Any particular reason she'd be bringing us moss? Not that I mind not having to deal with the more "lively" gifts of course! What's the oddest thing your cat has ever brought you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

When the leaves where falling off the trees my cat Roxy used to chase them and bring them into the house. I'd wake up to the kitchen full of leaves. :pac:

Izzy collects bits of orange rope from my neighbours garden. :o

Advertisement