Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding In own home

Options
  • 02-05-2008 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, this might have been posted before but I hope you can help me. I'm looking for someone who boards dogs, but preferably in their home where the dog is "part of the family". The dog in question is an 8 year old rough collie. She has never been in kennels before so the family are reluctant to board her now. They need someone to take her from 12th June to 6th July. They had something organised but the people had to cancel, hence the late notice. Does anyone know of someone who does this? The family are in Dublin, but travelling within reason would not be an issue.

Thanks

Helena

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Hiya helen I offer a half way between kennels and home minding. The has run of the garden and house and wil sleep in the kennels at night. Check out my gumtree ad in my sig. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

thanks a million, I'll pass your ad on. Do you have any references?

Thanks again

Helena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

My apologies I just realised my sig isn't working great. this is the ad here.

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/34/22454334.html

I have not yet asked for references however I have two regular customers I will get them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭merryhappy

My dogs are going to stay with Tara for 5 weeks in the summer, they have never stayed there before but her service sounds excellent, the e-mail address is: dogsleepover@gmail.com

Advertisement