Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafes in Drogheda, where they gone?

Options
  • 01-05-2008 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Was in Drogheda today and there used to be an internet cafe above the Vodafone shop on West street that I would use. But today the shutters were down. Last time I was there was over a year ago at least so Im wondering if its been closed down? There were 2 other internet cafes that I knew of as well but both of those are gone now too.

So Im kinda wondering do we have an internet cafe in Drogheda anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Exhale wrote: »
    Was in Drogheda today and there used to be an internet cafe above the Vodafone shop on West street that I would use. But today the shutters were down. Last time I was there was over a year ago at least so Im wondering if its been closed down? There were 2 other internet cafes that I knew of as well but both of those are gone now too.

So Im kinda wondering do we have an internet cafe in Drogheda anymore?

Think there is one one still downstairs in a foreign foodstore on dominic street.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

There might be a few on Palace st as well!! There used to be a really good one in Narrow West st but thats prob gone now too!!

Advertisement