Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just given up emabrassing problem

Options
  • 01-05-2008 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Am nearly a week of the cigs, delighted with myself!
    Have a very embarrassing problem - smelly farts! Anyone experienced this when giving up? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Archeron

I have never heard of that. Would it be possible that your sense of smell is returning to normal now that you've stopped smoking, and you're now getting the ACTUAL smell so it seems worse to you? Have other people commented to you?
    I know when I stopped smoking I was amazed at how intense some smells were such as fresh cut grass or chinese food. Thankfully I didn't notice any change in the aroma of flatulence :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 daisey

siobh00 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Am nearly a week of the cigs, delighted with myself!
    Have a very embarrassing problem - smelly farts! Anyone experienced this when giving up? :o
    haha no not yet :D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That's probably it. You're farting away as you always have, you can just smell it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 daisey

MarkR wrote: »
    That's probably it. You're farting away as you always have, you can just smell it now!
    haha god yas have great conversations in ere :)

Advertisement