Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Hot-Spots

Options
  • 30-04-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am an eircom customer with a land line but no broadband.

http://www.eircom.ie/cgi-bin/bvsm/bveircom/viewOnlineForm.jsp?txt_FormID=2&BV_SessionID=@@@@1857190449.1209562867@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccceadedmhlkieecefeceiedfgodfik.0

The link above is for signing up for access to the hot spots for people in my situation but it doesn't work. The username and password are never sent out and no one in customer service can help. They are complete rubbish. 90% of them are not aware of the service even existing and they tell me to go buy vouchers. I spent around 40min on the phone with them today being transfered around to all the departments, Sales, Broadband Support, Hot spot support, blah blah blah, no one know anything.

Its seem like a good deal for 30euro if I could just get it.

anyone have a similar problem?

Advertisement