Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loosing my mind?

Options
  • 29-04-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Maybe I am loosing my mind but I thought I posted a thread about a new WW2 airsoft forum I had set up. It now seems to have disapered. Did I post about it or has it been removed for some reason? Anybody!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

No, don't worry, it was here....It was deleted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If you want to advertise another site on a forum here it is polite to ask a mod for permission to do so otherwise it will be considered spam and deleted without warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭motherfunker

I already advertised it on the airsoft forum and they did not have a problem with it, I dident think it would matter here either. I am not trying to get people away from this forum to another ww2 forum, it is simply related to ww2 and I thought people on this forum might find it interesting. Is this forum going to go down the road of the others with over zealous moderators ruining it. I have actually advertised it on several forums and you are the first to complain, I have had a great response from all the rest. Good old boards.ie. Why not let the people on this forum decide if they would like to find out about something new, my forum is only a place to talk about ww2 airsoft, not ww2 in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Read the Charter, the rules there are fair and apply to everyone.

Do not debate mod discussions on thread.
    Take it to PM or the Feedback Forum.

Advertisement