Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Bright Double Room in Smithfield

Options
  • 29-04-2008 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all,

This is my story...After renting for years and years I finally bought an apartment and moved in last Christmas. I had a friend renting the spare room off me until now and she is moving countries so basically now I am looking for a new flatmate! The room is a pretty good size for a double and is sunny and bright.

So don't let the fact that I am an owner occupier put anyone off, I have rented for years myself and am not going to come over all house proud and insist everyone uses coasters, etc etc. It'll be your home too as long as you are living there.

The apt is on the second floor facing an internal courtyard so its secure and quiet, and its on North Brunswick St in Smithfield, close to the Luas and the City Centre. Here is the full daft ad if anyone is interested: www.daft.ie/330531

So if anyone out there is looking for a nice place to live that's handy for town, gimme a shout back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

You have 11 photos on Daft, but not one photo of the room you are renting :confused: Must be a tiny room!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Juicy

Oops thats not a deliberate thing actually, that was an accident! The room is a decent size, a 3 door fitted wardrobe, room for a chest of drawers and a locker, and a double bed too obviously.

I'll throw up a pic of it when I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,484 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I wonder if this type of thing would be better suited to adverts.ie with a sub forum link from the forum menu bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Fair play, looks like a decent price in a decent area.
    Dunno if I could do the whole living with an owner thing unless it was a g/f b/f tbh.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement