Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Anyone got last Sundays Observer?

Options
  • 29-04-2008 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

I think I might be published in the Travel Section 'Escape' and like a fool I never bought it.:(
    Ive asked my local newsagent but theyve thrown it out. If anyone has the Escape section please please PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

RATM wrote: »
    I think I might be published in the Travel Section 'Escape' and like a fool I never bought it.:(
    Ive asked my local newsagent but theyve thrown it out. If anyone has the Escape section please please PM me

Are you the guy who had the crap holiday in Guatemala or the fashion designer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Or was it the Fox and Hound in Clerkenwell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Yep the crap holiday in Guatemala ( it was actually two female friends of mine- I just adjusted it to tell the story ) Do you have a copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

A local taxi driver found us a hotel in a place called Jolly Harbour, which compounded our misery.

Lol

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2008/apr/27/6

• Advertisement

Sweet I just read it online. I didnt know about it till the prize of a Travel First Aid kit arrived in the post this morning ( which Im giving to the 2 female friends this actually happened to - without which none of this would be possible:-)

If anyone has a hard copy Id really appreciate it, Im currently trying to put together a portfolio for Travel Journalism and this would slot in nicely.

Thanks Sherifu for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Yep the crap holiday in Guatemala ( it was actually two female friends of mine- I just adjusted it to tell the story ) Do you have a copy?

No sorry. I just found the same internet links as above.

I think I might be published in the Travel Section 'Escape' and like a fool I never Googled it.:(

Fixed that for you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭wandering_star

I've a copy of it, where do you live and I can try and sort you out?

I've a copy of it, where do you live and I can try and sort you out?

Super! Ive sent you a Private Message:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement