Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LotRO Shadows of Angmar Book 13 Patch (EU)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Cool. With all the GTA talk, I forgot this was coming out. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Cool, now we get to laugh at spiders. Pah stupid spiders is that you trying to hit me. Giggle at warleaders stupid warleaders *resist* *resist* *resist*.

But for us puppies there's good news claws are back !

The defiler looks interesting though I think i'll have to roll one and perhaps put a bullet in the head of bosshog.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Servers updated to bok 13 now :)
    Guys im looking at trying the new healing pvmp class.
    Ive barely touched the pvmp at all but i see i have 5 characters for monster play from way back when i did try monster play.
    Yesterday i couldnt se a way to delete a character from monster list.
    What am i doing wrong?

You don't delete them you 'reset' them.
    ie. you can reset your warg and make a new one not replace it with a defiler.

So how do a play as a defiler then?
    So im stuck with the 5 classes i have?
    Maybe ill get an option for another character,still updating game data atm so i cant try.

• Advertisement

I would imagine there'll be another slot for the defiler.

Yeah there was a free slot for the defiler.

So anyone try the defiler ?

While it may not be much for the first two ranks it looks like it could come into its own later on. 1.5k heals :)
    Looks like there still is a place for the War Leader as well, which seems more group/raid friendly than the defiler.

Is he in anyway good in a fight? I can't help but think he might as well have a target painted on him, like minstrels do, so it' be nice if he can at least hold is own :)

Seems ok from what I've seen, but hard to tell atm everyone and their mother is one atm.

• Advertisement

So you could really clean up by being a warg :D

Advertisement