Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ Landcruiser Door KZJ90

Options
  • 28-04-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, great to see this subforum up and running,
    Just a small request really anyone know where I can get a landcruiser drivers door? I had a small argument with a steel bollard and mine looks kind of secondhand now.
    Metallic green would be great but anything would do as I need to spray the qtrpanel as well:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

There's a 4x4 breakers in Cahir in Co. Tipp. Might be worth a call...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Tonka

theres MURPHYS in south Armagh.
    and a 4x4 breaker in Newcastle County Down.
    TRAYNORS in Armagh probably have newish landcrusiers always coming in.

all three advertise in Autotrader magazine on a fairly regular basis.

Theres also a breakers in EMYVALE monaghan?? that usually have tojos HENESSEYS or HENNERICKS or something like that.

theres alos MULLINGAR 4X4 breakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Thank You to all that replied, I have decided to go down the insurance route and just let them pay for the damage.
    I will lose my full NCB but thats what insurance is for.
    Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

CJH, before you destroy your ncb, is this what your after?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I just saw this, yes thats the colour, but TBH I am paying €140 excess and the cost of the loss of my NCB is only around €300 for next year.
    So for €440 I have a fully repaired car, if I was to try and organise it myself I am sure between time and money I would be behind before I started.
    The paint alone is several hundred!
    Anyway Thank you all again who replied.

• Advertisement
Advertisement