Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University Based Airsoft

Options
  • 28-04-2008 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Does anybody have any idea how many/what colleges or universities have an airsoft club or society?

DCU are establishing an airsoft society starting next year and we're really interested in finding out what other colleges have them so we can organise inter-varsity leagues or knock outs.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

My old haunt, Carlow IT, has one going. Contact Crave on the boards and he'll fill you in.
    I don't know of any others right now, though it's only a matter of time. 3 years ago, UL were the only yank football college team in the league, now there's 4. Colleges catch on quickly when they think there's a rivalry to play with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭irlande

Yea, I'll do that alright!
    Cheers for the quick reply! The concept of a fully organised intervarsity league for airsoft could very well be one of the greatest things to happen Irish Airsoft if you ask me.

The sheer potential for gaining new keen, enthusiastic and legitimate players is pretty impressive. :)

So, DCU and Carlow so far....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Will you be accepting associate members? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Good luck with the DCU club. Its about a year too late for me though :(

Advertisement