Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Team Piss up?

Options
  • 28-04-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

We had one of these last season and the majority of the team was there. It was a great session to be honest and we agreed to do it again. so, inspired by Des' post on the main forum, heres the poll. so who is in?

venue and date to be decided on by all as was the case last year.

You up for a piss. 10 votes

Yes, but keep it to the team only.
    0%
    Yes, and lets join the main forum.
    70%
    LoBoGileadiFrankGrimesthelepoLeixlipRedHank Scorpiopvt.joker 7 votes
    maybe i will go, not sure.
    20%
    Bounty Hunterhomerjay2005 2 votes
    No way, not going!
    10%
    Savman 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Have no interest in meeting up with random people from boards tbh. Only post on here and a couple of other forums so don't really care bout the rest. Last night out was class so should get one going again at some stage. Not til after the exams though please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I voted "Yes, but keep it to the team only." but to be honest I was hoping for a "Yes, but keep it to the team only plus a selection of the finest pieces of ass boards has to offer - 70,000 punters, surely there's gotta be a looker amongst em. " option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Agree with Jules

Maybe we can advertise on the main board for some lookers to join us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭BKtje

I finish my exams in two weeks, will be free after that till i go away to the US for a couple weeks in early June.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I voted "Yes, but keep it to the team only." but to be honest I was hoping for a "Yes, but keep it to the team only plus a selection of the finest pieces of ass boards has to offer - 70,000 punters, surely there's gotta be a looker amongst em. " option
    What about this girl?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=39693&d=1176209080

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=38972&d=1173804972

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=38973&d=1173806514

Is that your bird Des? I think it's be a bit weird if we all gave her one on the night out don't you?? We're hardly the United Reserves now are we? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Is that your bird Des?
    Yes.
    LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I think it's be a bit weird if we all gave her one on the night out don't you?? We're hardly the United Reserves now are we? :p
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

maybe i will go, not sure.
    /bump -

so are we doing this? des has organised one for friday 4 weeks so,we may, just may have a cup game that night, if we win friday week. but that is the whole forum?

so, are we going to this one or are we actually going to have our own? if its our own, i suggest after the game friday week?

thoughts please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

/bump -

so are we doing this? des has organised one for friday 4 weeks so,we may, just may have a cup game that night, if we win friday week. but that is the whole forum?

so, are we going to this one or are we actually going to have our own? if its our own, i suggest after the game friday week?

thoughts please?

Im up for a team piss up after game next fri week.
    :cool:

• Advertisement

Friday four weeks? Des are you even calling yourself a Shels fan any more?? I vote against Fridays because I wont be there :D

Advertisement