Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlicious

Options
  • 28-04-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Anyone watch this show? who's your favourite girl? I love Natalie she's so pretty! For anyone who hasnt heard of them:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlicious

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Saw it once, they're a bit scary tbh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I think its crap. They said last night about the red head "She's amazing... everything we're looking for on stage, but she's just not girl-licious"
    ie she's ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Like the name.

gubbie wrote: »
    I think its crap. They said last night about the red head "She's amazing... everything we're looking for on stage, but she's just not girl-licious"
    ie she's ugly

Whats your point? She is a minger, and a weird one to boot.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

****ing hell, they're nearly 90s kids.

I feel old.

220px-Nichole-cordova-girlicious.jpg

She'd certainly get a poke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JabberJaws

I watch it, only because it comes on after Americas Next Top Model, and I adore that show. the Girlicious girls are so-so, I keep trying to picture one of them in the group...the red head one seems like she can fit, but maybe it was just the long red hair. I believe she got voted off by now though.

Advertisement