Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Repair

Options
  • 28-04-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

I was recently on a night out and i dropped my camera while the lens was open. I got a quote of €250 to get it fixed in Camera Centre as the lens is off the wheel and it needs to be put bk on, im not prepared to pay this as the camera is worth 350! Does anyone know where i could get it fixed for cheaper? I was in Camera Care on dame street and they quote 110-180 but the place is a bit dodge, so im not sure whether to trust them or not!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CaptainC

Try the Camera Repair Centre in Portobello - I can't remember their exact details right now but Goldenpages.ie has them!

Very prompt and very reasonable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭thelad

I got mine done in Camera Care in Dame Street..the have a website (cameracare.ie) cheap enough

Advertisement