Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress for wedding...

Options
  • 28-04-2008 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Bought this dress last weekend for a wedding this weekend but have not bought accessories yet! Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions what to go for shoes wise? I think the ones on the model in this are a little dated :pac:

Any help appreciated!

image1.jpgimage.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Oooh that's nice.

Is the pattern cream or white? If it's cream I'd try matching the shoes and accessories to that, but white might look a bit 'severe'. Couldn't be any worse than the ones in that pic though :pac: Silver sandals would look good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

The pattern is off white, not cream either, just slightly off white.

Found two pairs i like:

These are in River Island:

Image1-1.jpg

These may be a little bit TOO funky for it, aswell as being crazy height (my fella is only little)

And these are in topshop:

32L01SOFF_normal.jpg

These are a nice too but may be a little too bland... I would probably get more wear out of the second pair truth be told...

Which do you think are better?

Advertisement