Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ever have a musical wedgie?

Options
  • 28-04-2008 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

ya did! its a tune thats stuck in your head for the day, usually a tune that annoys ye! and when your tryin to have a sensible conversation with someone, its shoutin at ya from inside your head!! tee hee!
    this is probly gonna get shunted up to vids/links etc but before it does id like to wreck your head with mna mna !!! muppets!

!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i hope they ban you :P, that song will be in my head for life now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

flanum you rebel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

One of my brothers is a dj in a very busy bar in Dublin on the weekends, myself and my other brothers have a nasty habit of getting anyone we know who is gonna be in there while he is working to go up and request that mna mna song :D

It's gotten to the stage now where if anyone requests it he just tells them to fcuk off cos he knows it's us taking the p!ss. I'm waiting for the day when some random person requests it for some reason and gets an ear full of abuse :D

I regularly end up with the Teddy Bears Picnic,the Oompa Loompa song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or the Tetris theme tune stuck in my head, and for days at a time each. Right now it's the Teddy Bears again, bastards :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,887 ✭✭✭patrickc

ive seen a musical erection.. i was a barman in Dundalk for years, a well known bar had a trad session every week and anyone could come and play, there was one guy who every week came and played his banjo and he'd get very excited... one of the girls in the bar used to point out the guy was very turned on lets say, the poor guy would get so worked up that after a few songs without fail he'd have to come and ask for a cloth....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

patrickc wrote: »
    the poor guy would get so worked up that after a few songs without fail he'd have to come and ask for a cloth....

Too sweaty?

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

patrickc wrote: »
    ive seen a musical erection.. i was a barman in Dundalk for years, a well known bar had a trad session every week and anyone could come and play, there was one guy who every week came and played his banjo and he'd get very excited... one of the girls in the bar used to point out the guy was very turned on lets say, the poor guy would get so worked up that after a few songs without fail he'd have to come and ask for a cloth....

Hah! :pac:
    Ew if he ever plays duelling banjos with his bumpkin cousins though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

flanum wrote: »
    ya did! its a tune thats stuck in your head for the day, usually a tune that annoys ye! and when your tryin to have a sensible conversation with someone, its shoutin at ya from inside your head!! tee hee!
    this is probly gonna get shunted up to vids/links etc but before it does id like to wreck your head with mna mna !!! muppets!

!

Clearly you never heard the remix!! This was actually released - people brace yerselves -

go to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m9n5Uv0bp0

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Paul McCarthney and The Frog Chorus is a regular haunt of mine...

• Registered Users Posts: 20 papa-lazarou

It worries me even to type it. I might just be opening myself to a world of pain but I have an extreme aversion to "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round an Old Oak Tree". It's not even funny. It's just sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Those muppets used to shoot eggs at you in Mario 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

javaboy wrote: »
    Those muppets used to shoot eggs at you in Mario 2.

Brilliant! I knew that I knew them from somewhere. I'm kind of surprised that I still find that video quite funny.

I had forgotten just how irritating laughter tracks are. I'm so glad they've been phased out of comedies over the last few years (at least, the ones I watch). Friends was the last big sitcom I can think of with a laughter track.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

I have a few stuck in my head, (too lazy too embed):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzyFmilkd80

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I hate you all.

:(

Advertisement