Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application that generates statistics

Options
  • 27-04-2008 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

Is there such an application where I can input weekly/daily statistics and these will be measured appropriately?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GaaTec

The easiest way to cover this is to use a hosting provider that give you a good statistics engine included in the hosting deal.

My hosting provider give me very good details on the statistics to my site(s), and I can configure tha tthese are emailed to me on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis etc. I can also log in and generate bespoke reports on each domain, sub-domain etc. and filter on unique visitors, browsers, visits, domain referrals, etc.

Just perfect for my needs.

Reg.
    Gøran
    www.gaatec.com

www.gaatec.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Google Analytics free, easy to setup, superior reports and much better that traditional log file stats.

Advertisement