Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time International Relations Course

Options
  • 26-04-2008 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am interested in studying International Relations/Conflict Studies on a part time , evenings and weekends basis.

Does anyone know any university/college offering this? I know DCU have a part time International Relations course but that is on Fridays from 2pm, which would not suit my current job.

Thanks for any suggestions and advice.

Kevin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ange777

Try UCD they run a similar course....You can study part-time but unfortunately the are unable to confirm the timeschedule....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Hey K09,
    I don't know if it would interest you but the Open University do a degree course in International Studies. I completed this last year and I'm starting a masters in it in UL in september. I found the course very good.

Here's the link:

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?Q02B11

Advertisement