Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 new

• 26-04-2008 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Brand new Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 never on a rifle. Car repair forcing sale.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭SpringerF

How much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

SpringerF wrote: »
    How much

Read the OP :pac:

I am complying with the for sale/wanted charter Mr Bunny Shooter

SpringerF wrote: »
    I am complying with the for sale/wanted charter Mr Bunny Shooter

Ok then...............you're new................I was myself once..............

In his OP he states that you have to PM (private message) him for details

No need to call me "Mr Bunny Shooter", Sir will do :D

1. All dealings on thread - the golden rule.
    If you are discovered to be engaging in off-thread dealing, your thread will be locked and you will be banned. If you make an offer via PM you will be banned. If you received an offer via PM and failed to notify the moderators, you will be banned. It's in every honest user's best interest to keep dealings on thread. It helps us weed out the people who try to rip you, and others, off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Too right SpringerF, if you're going to buy or sell on a public forum transparency and openess is the way to go. If it's a great price, why not post it and increase the chances of you making a sale?

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

triskell: Please provide an asking price and do all dealing on-thread. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

how much Triskell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

€1350

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

Much cheapness, what reticle??

• Advertisement

Much cheapness, what reticle??

The reticle is MLR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

hi is this scope still for sale

gone. Ebay €1431

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

User banned for breach of charter. If you're selling it here folks, you're selling it here. Not here or to your mates or on ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Sparks wrote: »
    User banned for breach of charter. If you're selling it here folks, you're selling it here. Not here or to your mates or on ebay.
    so your saying once you advertise something for sale hear your not allowed to sell it any where else ..if its for sale its sale the scope was for sale for over a week ,if the guy was straped for cash he had to sell it ..as i read the rules is no off the board or pm selling ..

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

jwshooter wrote: »
    so your saying once you advertise something for sale hear your not allowed to sell it any where else ..if its for sale its sale the scope was for sale for over a week ,if the guy was straped for cash he had to sell it ..as i read the rules is no off the board or pm selling ..

It's in the rules, specifically rule number 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

jwshooter wrote: »
    so your saying once you advertise something for sale hear your not allowed to sell it any where else
    Exactly.
    No-one's forcing you to see the stuff here. If you want to use another site, there are several. But if you do use here, you have to follow the rules here.

to be fair it's in black & white :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement