Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horses injured n7 , near kilcock, dublin exit

Options
  • 25-04-2008 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

heard this on radio just now ... Crash on rd, horse box turned over . upset woman on radio asking out if any vets / anyone that could help , help out ?
    thought id post on a few irish pet forums too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

Oh dear, hope it got sorted okay. first thing to do would be call the fire brigade & vet I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

horses injured n7 , near kilcock, dublin exit
    Where exacly is this mythical place? Can't find it on my AA road atlas.

Do you mean the N4 near Kilcock, Dublin bound?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sham08

Yea it was on the N4 Dublin bound just about 2km from the toll bridge, I came across it about a minute after it had happened, it was horrible to see. They had one horse out and it seemed fairly calm and the second horse was lying on its side still in the horsebox halfway out the jockey door and it seemed really stressed. Did anyone hear how it turned out??

Advertisement