Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army and Navy Store 1/2 Price Sale

Options
  • 25-04-2008 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey all, just came rom the Army and Navy store on Shop Street in Galway, and they're having a 1/2 price sale on eveything as they're expanding the store or some such. Even noticed a 1/2 price stab vest, if you really need one:-)

In terms of airsoftage, they have plenty of now quite cheap BDU's and so forth, so I'd definitely check it out if you're near Galway. Just picked up an assault vest for E22, which was fairly class. Sales running for the next week or so.

Just in case it breaks forum rules, I am not in any way afiliated with the store. Just giving people the heads up!

-Mal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Quick question while we are on the subject of that Particular store.
    Do they still sell Militeria like gas masks, inert goods etc??

I have not been up there in years but last time i was there bought a Russian Gas mask
    and was begging the Shop owner to sell me an inert Mortar that was on display.

(Ill shut up now)

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

bullets wrote: »
    Quick question while we are on the subject of that Particular store.
    Do they still sell Militeria like gas masks, inert goods etc??

I have not been up there in years but last time i was there bought a Russian Gas mask
    and was begging the Shop owner to sell me an inert Mortar that was on display.

(Ill shut up now)

~B

I'd love to get a gas mask and replace the glass with mesh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 malboury

Hey,
    Yeah, had considered the inherent coolness of having a BB proof Gasmask as well. It would definitely have an intimidation factor. Could possibly even be done just by wearing goggls beneath the mask after removing the glass lens.

As for whether or not they have them; I'm in work right now, and they'll have closed after I'm done, but I'll check tomorrow. I know I seen one, but they have a few things behind the counter that are not for sale. (Such as the coolest looking steampunk style welding goggles ever:-) So I'll let ye know then.

-Mal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I'd love to get a gas mask and replace the glass with mesh.

I tried a gas mask on in ProTac (Curragh) during the week. Great clarity but I'd imagine that trying to move about and breathe is pure torture. I was thinking about removing the filters and replacing with them with mesh.

They look the business.:)

Advertisement