Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supreme Cat Show

Options
  • 25-04-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Just passing the RDS today and noticed a sign for the Supreme Cat Show.

Can't find any infor of reals substence on the interweb-any idea how much it is in/if its any good, etc...?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

It is in the clyde rooms in th rds off the anglesea road entrance. open to the public from 1230 to 430. 8 quid in i think. worht a visit if you like cats. lots of different breeds there.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

I would love to go you are so lucky down there we have nothing like that here.It would be super to see all the different breeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Morganna wrote: »
    I would love to go you are so lucky down there we have nothing like that here.It would be super to see all the different breeds.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Yes it was very interesting. A lot of gorgeous animals there. Plus some pretty wierd looking ones too-most notably the hairless one that twitched all the time.

Not knowing anything about cat breeding etc it was an eye opener allright. Got talking to a breeder and he was explaining whats involved.

I'd figured it'd just be a load of old ladies with there tabbies, but that wasn't the case at all.

(althought there were a hell of a lot of old ladies!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Is it still on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Alfie was the nicest, the bengal 13 month old. Had a whole row of weird looking asian cats. It was quite interesting to see a lot of different breeds as all we get here is the Irish moggy.

Advertisement