Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braces/Traintracks......a second time?!

Options
  • 25-04-2008 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

I need to get braces again. I had them for three and a half years from the age of 15-18. Am 20 now. I wore my retainer religiously as instructed for the first year, 24 hours a day. So that brings me to 19. After this I was told I had to wear it nights for life. Started fine at first, forgot here and there, when I went to put it in was mega painful, now it's at the point where I can't even try anymore because they don't fit at all. Teeth have moved, not noticeable to others, but very much so to me. The bottom ones are worse than the top. SOOOOO is the only answer to save up, go through the whole rigmarole again and actually wear the retainer all the time as instructed? So annoyed at myself.

Advertisement