Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia 32" D3000 for PS3 and cable.

Options
  • 25-04-2008 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

Hi!

Been thinkin of getting this tv for a while now. I will be using it mostly for watchin Standard Definition (SD) from cable (possibly through NTL digital but no plans for SkyHD). And for playing games and Blu-ray on PS3!
    I wanna know what this is like watchin SD on it, and if i play Blu-ray on it via PS3, what output signal configuration should i adjust the PS3 to???
    Coz the tv will accept 1080p/24fps input and scales down to it's native resolution of 720p. So do i turn the 1080/24 output off or select on or atomatic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

The PS3 is a pretty intelligent piece of gear , and the first time you hook it up to your TV over HDMI is will detect the best settings for it , try those first , you should be happy enough with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Peslo

has anybody out there got one of them "dodgy boxes"?? Is PQ the same as the NTL and Sky digi boxes??

Advertisement