Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check Out this MySpace Page- excellent!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Clairecluck

Hi guys, has anyone had a listen?

What do you think?

Tom is anxious to get some feedback, would really appreciate some thoughts!

Hi Guys, Just wanted to pimp Tom up one more time as I really think he deserves the recognition!

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Why doesn't Tom post here himself, maybe comment on some of the other bands here and maybe he'd get the feedback he so clearly desires?

Amazing how people feel the need to have a go and be negative, reflects your own inadequacies as a person really, I'm simply trying to help out a friend- where's the problem there? maybe you don't know what that's like because you have none?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Amazing how people feel the need to have a go and be negative, reflects your own inadequacies as a person really, I'm simply trying to help out a friend- where's the problem there? maybe you don't know what that's like because you have none?

classic.... time and month comes to mind:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ha ha ha brilliant. Cluck cluck cluck indeed :pac:

Well, if you can't take a little friendly advice without getting snotty, may I just say you'll get all the feedback you deserve.

Now I'll just cluck off :p

Advertisement