Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a fish tank

Options
  • 25-04-2008 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

going out tomorrow to buy a new fish tank for the house can any one help me and tell me where are the best places to try in Dublin with good price and knowledge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 da-mahon-don

theres a shop out in blanch called petstop that do fish tanks.ask for damien or adrian.they seem to know there stuff/also wackers on the longmile rd do but i havent been there yet..live in cork

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 64 ✭✭2Poc

What kind of tank are you looking for?

They are much cheaper second hand & there's usually plenty of second hand tanks for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Hi theres fish tanks for sale on this site called Adverts.ie has them have a look:
    http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=all&stype=1&si=fish+tank;)

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Don't buy a new tank!!!!!

Go to www.irishfishforum.com. Its the Leinster Fish Keeping Society website.

There is a JUWEL RIO 180 tank for sale for €200- (absolute bargain of the century). Super tank to start off with.

If I wasn't broke this week i'd be snapping it up myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Fishyfreak wrote: »
    Don't buy a new tank!!!!!

Go to www.irishfishforum.com. Its the Leinster Fish Keeping Society website.

There is a JUWEL RIO 180 tank for sale for €200- (absolute bargain of the century). Super tank to start off with.

If I wasn't broke this week i'd be snapping it up myself.
    wow thats a bargain allright.I hope DOGSRUS will see that before its snaped up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

You can also check out www.irishfishkeepers.com. ;-)

The online buy and sell generally have a good selection of tanks too.

Regards,
    Valerie
    connaught.fishkeeping.society@gmail.com

Advertisement