Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

carhost.ie

Options
  • 25-04-2008 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

The new carzone?

The layout is nice and easy on the eye / user and it's free !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

you taking the p!ss lads... I don't like it one bit.

And I got to see a sneak preview of the new version of carzone recently... apparently a few others did to because elements of carhost and elements of the new cbg look like they've been lifted straight from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

silly name too, too similar to Carzone. (no offence to whoever thought it up!)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Woodgate

It doesn't look too bad.

WHen is the new carzone site coming on stream?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭sk8board

Ronanom wrote: »
    The layout is nice and easy on the eye

Its in the eye of the beholder, I know, but I don't think its as viewer friendly as carzone at all. I've 2 results screens open at the moment, and carzone is still so much easier on the eye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Woodgate wrote: »
    It doesn't look too bad.

WHen is the new carzone site coming on stream?
    don't have a clue...

Advertisement