Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Mod my xBox

Options
  • 24-04-2008 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Im wondering if there is anyone here who knows where I can get my origional xBox modded. I just want to throw XBMC on it with a new drive just to play media. Does anywhere in Dublin chip your xBox and provide these services? Or maybe theres someone out there who can do this blindfolded and might be interested in some free beer?

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rick James

if you have a memory card and a spare small wire part at the end on the controler (the bit that breaks off) and a old usb cable,

you just cut the usb connection off and cut off the bit that goes into the xbox and wire them together , this allows you to plug your controller and memory card into your pc and from there you do the soft mod , you dont even have to open up your xbox, hardest part is doing the wire and its easy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭ongarite

Drop it out to me in Blanch and i'll do it for you.

Advertisement