Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much should we offer ?

Options
  • 24-04-2008 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys
    I know this question has been asked a million times here but here goes again, im goin to view a property later tonite and was wondering given the state of the economy and the property market what should i offer ?

The property im going to view is on the market for 440,000! Its a two bed and i dont think its really worth that much so any suggestions on amounts i should offer?
    If i really love this house should i try offer closer to the asking price?

Cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭tonymahoney

Can you put a link up for us to view - considering a number of things have to be taken into consideration when putting in an offer one of which would include the condition of the house

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Go in low maybe 10 to 20% below asking, you have nothing to lose, lots to gain in reduced mortgage payments. I wouldnt post he link, as seller could even see it

Advertisement