Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for a noob

Options
  • 24-04-2008 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm new to Airsoft and I want to get an AEG (i know we don't call them we****s or g**s). I was thinking about getting this AK47 from IAS. I assume it's an CM 031. Can anyone tell me if this would be a good AEG for a beginner ?

http://irishairsoftsupplies.ie/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=36

Thx
    Sven

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

welcome to the forum and to airsoft,
    dont have a cyma ak ,but from what i know of the lads thats do have them ,there pretty good and reliable ,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

same, dont have one but from what i've heard they're great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Excellent beginners gun, couldn't recommend it higher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Afaik there is nothing wrong with calling it a gun, as it is.
    There are lots of types of guns: nail, airsoft, firearms, paintball and water.

So gun is fine.
    :D

Also i have one of these.
    Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

well it get very strange with what you can say, the fact aeg stands for auto electric gun would tend to lean towards gun being ok, anyway onto the ak74, its a nice starter aeg but i would bing the battery and charger and replace them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

Thanks very much for the advice. Looks like this gun (oops,i said it) will be the one for me. I'll see you on the Battlefield soon.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Gun is fine! Just don't you the W word

Advertisement