Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mass booklet to celebrate the end of the WW2

Options
  • 24-04-2008 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

could find no info on this anywhere else so though i would try here,
    my father buys boxes of books in auction houses, one of the boxs he bought contained a book on military heraldy, as i have studied genelogy he passed it on to me.
    inside the cover of the book, was a mass booklet to celebrate the end of the WW2, i dont have the book or the booklet to hand now, its packed away awaiting an upcomming house move. its signed, and was printed to celebrate a mass for the ending of the war, from the booklet there were 3(i think from memory) masses said in various locations at the end of the war, involving the troops.
    has any one come across one of these before, and could you direct me to where i could find more information on it. i will go through a few boxes this evening and see it i can find it again, its safely packed. and see if i can provide more information, i know the date of the mass is there too

any help or information appreciated

Comments

Advertisement