Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Maltese Terrior - Blanchardstown area

Options
  • 24-04-2008 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi there

My Mum's Maltese Terrior got out of the house last night as she was heading out for a couple of hours. She only realised when she got back that it was missing. Whenever it's gotten out before, it's never strayed far, so I'd imagine it's probably somewhere in the Broadway/Summerfield area of Blanchardstown. I'm hoping someone has taken it in, and if anyone has or even has seen a stray Malteses wandering around that area and reads this thread, could you please reply. I'm hoping to get a picture of her (the dog, not my mother!) scanned in later and I'll post it up, but like I said if anyone has an idea where she is, can they get in touch.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Stevo_76

The dog turned up in a pound in Dunboyne alive and well. I just got word.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Great! Its nice to hear some good news!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Weird, I thought Dunboyne was the South Dublin CC pound.

Anyway alls well that ends well, glad you got her back! :)

Yeah, Ma's delighted so she is. Didn't think she'd see her again!

Apparently what happened was whoever found her brought the dog down to Blanch Garda Station and they brought it out to Dunboyne coz it was the only one open at the time. Good to know there's some nice people out there! Unfortunately they didn't leave a name or number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Wow, just goes to show really, you should always check with both pounds!

Advertisement