Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Williams obsessed with alien hunting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Best line of the article:
    Williams, who has admitted his fixation causes him to frequently question his own sanity, now spends his time holed up in his Los Angeles home reading alien conspiracy theories online, and watching DVDs with titles such as UFO Space Anomalies and Secret Space: What Is NASA Hiding?
    You and me both Robbie, you and me both....

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Dont even think Take That wanted him back!! Just show up at a few gigs! Wouldnt have him now!:D

He really seems to be losing the plot though if thats what hes spending his time doing! I believe he ll be back though!Hes too much of a showman to disapear into oblivion! He needs people telling him how great he is!

What if it turns out there are aliens. Then you'll all be the crazy ones, not him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Aliens are so 1994.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

What if it turns out there are aliens. Then you'll all be the crazy ones, not him.
    Could It Be Magic?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Sherifu wrote: »
    Could It Be Magic?

tut tut

Well now take that wont want him "Back for good" :D

*Ill get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

Good Ol Bob!

i know everyone says that he is regretting not getting back with Take That but serious how much money did he make in the 9/10 years Take That were away - he done like 6 or 7 tours and same album wise - he's minted....let him go a lil crazy :)

Advertisement