Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsline P90?

Options
  • 23-04-2008 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

So there I was flicking through thee latest issue of airsoft international when I see an advertisement for airsoft armoury and it has sportsline plastered all over it. The gun that caught my attention was the P90 but I haven't heard a word about it before this would anyone care to enlighten me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Keggers wrote: »
    So there I was flicking through thee latest issue of airsoft international when I see an advertisement for airsoft armoury and it has sportsline plastered all over it. The gun that caught my attention was the P90 but I haven't heard a word about it before this would anyone care to enlighten me?

Derek at MIA says he'll have them in sometime in May. If they're decent we'll be getting them as a team CQB/Urban gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Any word on sportsline AKs?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

they're supposed to be doing a whole line of them from what i hear (sportlines that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

horgan_p wrote: »
    they're supposed to be doing a whole line of them from what i hear (sportlines that is)

Yeah there's a whole list of AEGs and some new CA pistols. There will be a "Pro-line" P90 aswell, release date unknown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

zero19 wrote: »
    Any word on sportsline AKs?

Not sure if its a typo or something, but airsofttactical have a CA Arsenal SLR105 A1 for €180 with battery and charger advertised, which is around the price of the Sportsline packs...

• Advertisement

I did see that it made me wonder why so cheap, haven't seen anything about sportsline SLRs though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭BFSL

zero19 wrote: »
    I did see that it made me wonder why so cheap, haven't seen anything about sportsline SLRs though

We haven't heard anything on SLRs either, but that probably because of ASGs Arsenal pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Is Sportsline a brand or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Is Sportsline a brand or what?

It's a line of affordable aeg's made by CA.

i have a m15a4 sportsline, bloody brilliant! :pac:

:cool::cool::cool:

BFSL wrote: »
    We haven't heard anything on SLRs either, but that probably because of ASGs Arsenal pack.
    Care to elaborate? I'm an idiot

• Advertisement
Advertisement