Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommends me some Reiki!

Options
  • 23-04-2008 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi, I know there's another Reiki thread up at the moment, but could anyone recommend someone in the Kildare/Dublin area who would be an experienced Reiki Master? Preferably someone they have gone to themselves that they found to be very good, and I'm definately looking for someone intuitive.
    I'm trying to find someone new, the person I used to go to was absolutely fantastic, but is unable to take people at the moment. Went to another woman today for a first time treatment, and I feel I was completely cheated out of my money, just going through the motions, not a clue what she was doing! I couldn't believe it! People be warned there are fraudsters out there, it takes a while to find someone genuine!
    So if anyone knows of anyone, please please let me know!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

well, its not really in your area, but Joe mcCormac (mac-health) is absolutely gifted. Kilbeggan, co. westmeath, not too far from tullamore.

He is reiki master, laser therapy, acupuncture, acupressure, bio-energy, you name it he is doing it..

He has to be one of the best i've ever been too -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 only_me

Thanks very much! I'll look into it. Might be a bit out of my way, but sure there's no harm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Brian McCullen in Enfield is absolutely fantastic. I have done the Reiki I with him, and am hoping to do level 2 sometime in the next few months. His website is www.solashealing.net. Also, have heard good things about this lady, www.xhale.ie - will be attending one of her reiki shares shortly, so will let you know what I think after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hey, I'm a reiki master in the kildare area, only a newly initated master and I'm perfectly happy to give you a session and you pay me only if you are happy. Also I can very highly recomend both Brian and Ellie (above websites) both amazing Reiki masters and both very spiritual loving people.

Advertisement