Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bath and Body Works

Options
  • 23-04-2008 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

I hope this hasn't been covered before, I couldn't find any threads on it, but does anyone here use Bath and Body Works products? I'm thinking of ordering their Body Butter but was wondering if there's any other products that anyone could recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Electric

Don't use their stuff that much but their scented candles are yummy and they have this scented linen spray that you put on your sheets before bed that's really nice too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Just tried to order some stuff there only to discover they don't post outside the States, even though they sent me an email :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I worked there last summer and by god do I love their stuff! It all smells so delicious and is so good. When the store was empty, I used to spend my time moisturising. It was great! My housemates (mostly the guys, actually!) would put in requests for different fragranced antibac soap. It was really funny seeing a big macho guy coming out of the bathroom and commenting "That apple handwash smells amazing!".

Anywho, I digress. No, they don't deliver outside of the US which really sucks. Do you have any friends in the US? You could try ringing one of the flagship stores and asking the manager if they could post you stuff. My store said they'd do it for me, but I guess I did work there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Warm vanilla sugar body butter..... ;) Fab fab fab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

No friends in the US unfortunately :( If I had I'd probably be looking for a bed :D

After reading these comments I'm really disappointed now. Damn them for emailing me anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

ellscurr wrote: »
    Warm vanilla sugar body butter..... ;) Fab fab fab!

That stuff smells amazing (I'm Male).

Some of the antibacterial hand rubs are good too (in the same flavour as above)

Advertisement