Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Heating Oil - Macroom Area

Options
  • 23-04-2008 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi

Any recommend the cheapest home heating oil around Macroom area, is it only Kellehers in Clondrohid?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Fiona24 wrote: »
    Hi

Any recommend the cheapest home heating oil around Macroom area, is it only Kellehers in Clondrohid?

There is Ross Oils in Farnanes (0217-335010) & Mill Oils on the Milstreet Rd (029-70612). Not sure on the prices though but they will deliver to Macroom & surrounding areas. I think it around the 80c mark.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Ross Oil Co. is pleased to announce the opening of their new oil distribution depot at Farnanes. Contact Tim for your home heating oil, argi- diesel and road diesel.
    Office :- 021-7335010
    Mobile :- 086 2356735

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I thought Kellehers were the only one doing it!

Thanks for info guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Celtic Fuels in the Collig - my father always prices around and still ends up buying from them

Advertisement